I am interested in Databases, Cryptography, Information Security and Privacy-Aware Computing. My current research mainly focuses on query authentication and privacy preserving query processing in outsourcing cloud computing environment.
You can find my Google Scholar profile here.
- C. Xu, J. Xu, H. Hu, and M. H. Au, “When Query Authentication Meets Fine-Grained Access Control: A Zero-Knowledge Approach,” in Proceedings of the 2018 ACM International Conference on Management of Data (SIGMOD’18), Houston, Texas, USA, 2018. Full Paper. [detail] [pdf] [poster]
- C. Zhang, C. Xu, J. Xu, and B. Choi, “Distributed kNN Query Authentication,” in Proceedings of the 19th IEEE International Conference on Mobile Data Management (MDM’18), Aalborg, Denmark, 2018. Full Paper. [detail]
- C. Xu, Q. Chen, H. Hu, J. Xu, and X. Hei, “Authenticating Aggregate Queries over Set-Valued Data with Confidentiality,” IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering (TKDE’18), vol. 30, no. 4, pp. 630–644, Apr. 2018. Full Paper. [detail] [pdf] [poster]
- C. Xu, Q. Chen, H. Hu, J. Xu, and X. Hei, “Authenticating Aggregate Queries over Set-Valued Data with Confidentiality (Extended Abstract),” in Proceedings of the 34th IEEE International Conference on Data Engineering (ICDE’18), Paris, France, 2018. Poster Paper. [detail] [poster]
- Y. Tang, Z. Xing, C. Xu, J. Chen, and J. Xu, “Lightweight Logging over the Blockchain for Data-Intensive Applications,” in 2nd Workshop on Trusted Smart Contracts at International Conference on Financial Cryptography and Data Security, Santa Barbara Beach Resort, Curaçao, 2018. Workshop Paper. [detail]
- Full Paper. [detail] [pdf] [poster]